December 27, 2014

The 5 Coolest Iphone Apps For Techies

The apple iphone is not only a lovely searching bit of package that enables you to definitely call people, it's a lot more than that. Since purchasing an apple iphone, my existence has turned into a lot simpler because of all individuals great applications available through the Application Store I personally use them to buy my weekly groceries, make dinner bookings, play scrabble with my buddies from around the globe, discover the title and artist of the song using the stereo system inside a bar, discover once the next train likely to my destination arrives. I have become so dependant, I'd be lost without them. It's equally helpful when I am at the office I've got a technical role inside the IT industry and Let me share 5 applications that I have found indispensable.

RedLaser

Picture the scene, I am carrying out a computer network upgrade in my customer on-site, I've found that certain from the bits of hardware I am said to be setting up is accurate arrival (DOA). I want a alternative, fast. I turn on my RedLaser application and just scan the barcode around the outdoors from the box RedLaser rapidly produces a listing of nearby shops which have my item available. I call the store, buy the item over the telephone, request taxis to gather it and produce it in my experience. My customer is impressed by using technology to resolve this type of problem that is what he takes note of and why I still can give them further IT solutions.

 'cisco' Global Internet Speed Test

I really make use of this application to determine the standard from the wi-fi connection I am using, I actually do this whenever I play internet poker via my apple iphone. The main reason I actually do this really is simple if the standard from the connection is poor, I select not play at high stakes incase I am involved with a large pot and lose connectivity. The greater quality the bond, the greater the stakes I play. This could be also a usefeul tool whenever using a person that utilizes a radio network.

'cisco' Mobile 8.1

This awesome application enables me to create voice calls over any wi-fi network using Voip (Voice over internet protocol) rather than making the phone call using my mobile carriers' network. The organization Sometimes for includes a Voice over internet protocol telephone system that utilizes 'cisco' Unified Communications Manager I merely connect with the organization network when I am at the office, or I connect with the organization network utilizing a virtual private network (VPN) when I am from work and my calls are routed on the internet rather than my pricey company network. It has saved us a bundle.

Network Ping

A really awesome application indeed that enables me to ping not just a single Ip, but additionally an entire subnet via my apple iphone. My apple iphone shows shows all addresses inside the subnet, saying which addresses will work, which addresses have trouble and which addresses aren't around the network any longer. I'm also able to make use of this application to Telnet right into a router and to carry out a Traceroute command. Ive used this application like a beginning point when debugging IP based systems and recommend it.

Statistics Professional

You will find a lot of applications that access Google Statistics based data for the website, however this is undoubtedly the very best I have encounter. The details are presented very nicely also it consists of all of the most basic options that come with Google Statistics for example site visitors, traffic sources, website content, plus any goals or e-commerce related data that you have requested to become reported on. You can handle several Google Statistics account and export that data to pdf and text format. I have become hooked on checking this site statistics via this application with the standard from the presentation utilized in this application, I am certain you'll too.

No comments:

Post a Comment